Minutes of the meeting held on 5 March 2013 General Assembly
Section Resources – Documents Center has published the minutes of the meeting held on 5 March 2013 General Meeting of the Centre.
The main decisions taken at the meeting are:
– Adopt the proposed regular members of the Center and its General Assembly, the full composition of the General Assembly includes 15 persons.
– It substantive and financial report of the Centre in 2012 unanimously, specifying the proposed supplements to complement the participation of two Serbian players in training, which was held in Sofia in September 2012
– Approval of the annual work plan for 2013 to the Centre as a supplement to the amendments planned event in September in Macedonia activities to supplement mailing invitations to Ukraine, Georgia and Azerbaijan.
– Approval of the annual budget of the Centre in 2013.
– The offer to invite the Board to examine the functioning of the structures of other centers of category II and based on the specifics of the Bulgarian legislation to suggest possible changes in the Statute of the Centre for consideration at the next session of the General Assembly.
– Redials Mr. Frank petitions President of the General Assembly of the Centre.
– The next regular meeting of the General Assembly to be held at the end of February 2014