(БЪЛГАРСКИ) I-ви етап от конкурса за Изпълнителен директор15/10/2013
Classes on ICH in Sofia Centre01/12/2013
8th Session of the Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage
Composed of 24 States and elected by the General Assembly of the States Parties to the 2003 Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage, the Intergovernmental Committee meets once every year. The Committee members are as it follows: Albania, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Burkina Faso, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Greece, Grenada, Indonesia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Madagascar, Morocco, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Peru, Spain, Tunisia, Uganda and Uruguay.
Тhis session will be chaired by the Azerbaijani Minister of Culture and Tourism, Mr. Abulfas Garayev. During this session, the Committee will examine the following files presented by the State Parties:
- 10 periodic reports on the implementation of the Convention and one report on an element inscribed on the Urgent Safeguarding List
- 12 nominations to the Urgent Safeguarding List
- 2 proposals for the Register of Best Safeguarding pratices
- 1 financial assistance request greater than US$25.000
- 31 nominations to the Representative List
Celebrations activities marking the 10th anniversary of the Convention will be carried out during this session. The official opening ceremony is planned to be held on Sunday, 1stDecember 2013 in the early evening. A cultural excursion is planned for Sunday 8 December 2013.