Review meeting of the global capacity-building strategy for safeguarding intangible cultural heritage in Europe and Central Asia20/09/2014
Workshop on strengthening capacities for implementing the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (2003)18/10/2014
Prizes in the drawing competition
“Fairyland of legends, myths and tales from my homeland”
Today, on 10.10.2014 in the conference hall of the Regional Centre for the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage in South-Eastern Europe under the auspices of UNESCO, the jury with:
1. Chairman – Prof. Ivaylo Mirchev
– Prof. Andrey Daniel
– Alexandra Gogova
– asst. prof. Yana Gergova, PhD
made a selection among a total of 126 drawings of children from Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Romania, Slovenia and identified the first three prizes in the drawing competition “Fairyland of legends, myths and tales from my homeland”, as it follows:
FIRST PRIZE is awarded to: Ivona-Siana Staneva (8 y) from the town of Popovo (Bulgaria) with title of work: “Girls are dancing Kopanitsa”;
SECOND PRIZE is awarded to: Lily Manyan (12 y) from Yerevan (Armenia) with title of work: “Ara beautiful and Shamiram”;
Two third prizes are awarded to:
THIRD PRIZE 1 receives: Eva Druzinec (10 y) from Slovenia with title of work: “The coat of-arms of Skgja Loka”;
THIRD PRIZE 2 receives: Monika Melkonyan (8 y) from Yerevan (Armenia) with title of work: “David of Sassoun”;
The jury awarded 6 more incentive awards to the following participants:
- Georgi Totev (9 y) from the town of Turgovishte (Bulgaria) with title of work: „Kukeri’s Dance”;
- Ina Darakchieva (12 y) from the town of Plovdiv (Bulgaria) with title of work: “The legend of creating the town of Plovdiv”;
- Aisun Beisimova (11 y) from the town of Popovo (Bulgaria) with title of work: “The legend of Antola”;
- Kruna Sanicic (8 y) from Croatia with title of work: “Black Queen Legend: Black Queen and the Devil”;
- Zana Pintaric (8 y) from Slovenia with title of work: “The Giant Snake”;
- Zaruhi Gevorgyanc (13 y) from the town of Yerevan (Armania) with title of work: “The time”
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!
All prizes will be awarded on December 1st, 2014 at 17:00 on a special exhibition in the building on 1 Paris Street in Sofia.
All participants are welcome!
Thank you and see you soon!