11th Annual Meeting of the South-East European Experts Network on Intangible Cultural Heritage22/06/2017
An Agreement will be signed between the government of the Republic of Bulgaria and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to continue the activities of the Regional Centre for the Safeguarding of intangible cultural heritage in South-Eastern Europe under the auspices of UNESCO, based in Sofia03/08/2017
For the third time, during the 20th International Folklore Festival, International Conference “Intangible cultural heritage – inter-generational continuity, safeguarding and transmission, the role of “old generations” and “young generations” – examples of good practices” will be held in Veliko Tarnovo. The event is organized by the National Section of CIOFF® Bulgaria and the Regional Centre for the safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage in South-Eastern Europe under the auspices of UNESCO. Four experts, working in the field of intangible cultural heritage will make presentations on the topic:
- Milcho Vasilev – Rector of The Academy of Music, Dance and Fine Arts in Plovdiv
- Lachezaria Pavlova – choreographer, Teacher in 144 School and artistic director of Folklore club “Tanets” – Sofia
- Marian Vassilev – Teacher in National School for dancing arts.
- Mariana Prodanova – expert in ICH, The Regional cultural resource centre “The Fabric”
The Conference will be held on 29th July 2017 at 11:00h. in Interhotel Veliko Tarnovo.
The program of the event also includes:
- Presentation of Traditional Cuisine of Serbia and Colombia
- Art competition for youth artist from the University of Veliko Tarnovo. The main goal of the event is to promote and enhance the safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage.